Tropical Cheesecake Fruit Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.