We are back to our regular store hours. Please check your local Fiesta store to confirm the latest hours.
MESSAGE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS REGARDING THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
Fiesta Mart is closely monitoring developments and tracking information regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are taking proactive measures to support the health and welfare of our customers, employees and the communities where we operate and serve. It’s our highest priority.
These are just some of the steps we’ve taken:
- Social distancing markers and signage throughout the store and at checkout lines
- In-store radio reminders about the importance of social distancing
- Limiting the number of customers in the stores
- Closed dining areas and offering take-out only
- Installed plexiglass at checkout stands
- Provided masks & gloves for employees
- Reinforced employee health & safety guidelines, including proper hand-washing & hygiene
- Increased cleaning at high customer touchpoints
- Modified store hours for deep cleaning & restocking at night
- Ongoing cart sanitization and providing sanitizing wipes for carts
Fiesta Mart will continue to monitor developments in connection with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and will continue to follow the guidance provided by the CDC and other governmental authorities.
We remain as always committed to our employees and the people and communities we serve and thank you for being our valued customer.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS IMPORTANT
Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone in our stores.
While shopping, please try to keep social distance between you and other shoppers.
NOTICE TO OUR VENDORS – Vendor Guidelines
- Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave
- All vendors are expected to wear masks and gloves
- External equipment must be sanitized
- Everyone MUST respect the 6-feet distancing guidelines in warehouse and sales floor.