tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS Batter 1 cup of Fiesta ALL PURPOSE flour 1 tsp Cumin 1 tsp All Ground Pepper 1 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Seasoning Salt 1/2 bottle Mineral Water 1/2 bottle Beer 1 tbs Chicken Bouillon 2 tbs yellow mustard + 2 tbs...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS 1 tbs Liquid shortening 1 cup of frozen corn 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 jalapeños (chopped) 1 red pepper (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp black pepper Warm an iron cast skillet and add the liquid...
SALMON TIMING 10 MINServings 4Ready In: 10 MININGREDIENTS 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces ¼ cup seasoning sauce ¼ cup lime juice 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped 2 tablespoons...