tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
Snacks are perfect to share with your friends and family and enjoy festive gatherings with great flavors. Try the bean dip, ranch and salsa. You’ll love them!Ingredients: 2 cups Greek yogurt 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon garlic powder 2...
If you are looking to make delicious snacks for any occasion, we give some suggestions: Botana Platter: Potatoes with Cheese, Tostaditas with Chicken and Golden Chicken DobladasIngredients: 6 to 8 flour tortillas 2 Chicken breasts (sliced in butterfly) 1 cup grated...
An easy, quick and delicious recipe for steak tonight: LEMON GARLIC STEAK!Ingredients: 4 1/2-inch-thick top chuck blade steaks 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon paprika optional 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 1 tablespoon olive oil 4-5 garlic gloves...