tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
SHRIMP COCKTAIL FM
Enjoy this Lent season with Fiesta!Ingredients: 1 lb cooked shrimp 1/2 onion, finely chopped 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped 1/2 cup orange juice Tomato Juice Salt and Pepper to Taste Lemon to Taste Avocado Hot sauce Directions:Once you have all the ingredients ready,...
A simple and delicious recipe to enjoy any day of the week.Ingredients: 1 cup rice 2 cups chicken broth 3 poblano chiles: roasted, peeled, clean, seeds removed 1/4 onion, finely chopped 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tbsp butter Salt and pepper Cilantro Yellow...
Everyone loves homemade Tuna Empanadas. They're tasty, satisfying and easy to make for Lenten Fridays.Ingredients: 2 Tuna cans, 12 oz each Roma Tomatoes ½ onion 2 Cloves of Garlic 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil 1 Parsley bunch Chicken seasoning powder Salt to taste 2 tbsp....