TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ¼ cup seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Turn salmon once while marinating. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5-7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Try our new recipes!
Servings 4Ready In: 8 MININGREDIENTS 3 avocados (peeled, pitted and mashed) 1/2 white onion (chopped)3 tbs of chopped cilantroSerrano pepper (Use 1 but it depends on how spicy you like it)3 tomatoes (diced) PREPARATION Mix all ingredients Garnished with queso fresco...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS 1 tbs Liquid shortening 1 cup of frozen corn 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 jalapeños (chopped) 1 red pepper (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp black pepper Warm an iron cast skillet and add the liquid...
SEAFOOD PAELLA TIMING 30 MINServings 4Ready In: 30 MININGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons olive oil (Goya) 8 fish fillets 1 medium onion, diced 1 green pepper, diced 8 cloves garlic, minced 3 cups Valenciano Rice 5 cups water 1 teaspoon salt 3 packets chicken bouillon 2...