TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ¼ cup seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Turn salmon once while marinating. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5-7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Try our new recipes!
Easy, Simple and DeliciousIngredients:Tamato Soup 2 Cans of Campbell’s Tomato Soup 2 cans of milk Grilled Cheese Sandwich 6 slices of bread of your choice 9 slices of Kraft cheese 2 Tbsp. of butterPreparation:In a pot warm the contents of 2 cans of Campbell’s Tomato...
Simmered to Perfection: A Hearty Chicken Broth Recipe to Warm Your Soul.Ingredients:▢ 1 Lb. chicken pieces to your liking (breast, thighs, legs, wings). ▢ 8 cups of water ▢ 2 teaspoons salt ▢ ½ medium white onion ▢ 4 peeled garlic cloves ▢ 2 celery stalks, cut into...
Perfect for celebrating the vibrant fiestas patrias, this recipe is a must-try. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage and savor the irresistible combination of tender meat, crunchy tortillas, and the savory salsa verde. Try our flautas ahogadas with salsa...