Try the famous Dump Cake!
This is the easiest, most delicious dessert you’ll ever bake. Find all the ingredients at Fiesta.
1 bag frozen mixed berries
1 box white cake mix
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 tbs sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the microwave defrost berries mix with 1/2 cup of water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Dump the berries. Mix into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Stir together. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit.
- Slice the butter into equal parts 1 tablespoon each and distribute evenly over the surface of the dry cake mix. Form straight lines of butter squares.
- Bake until the tops are brown and bubbly. 45 min to 1 hour. Serve with your favorite ice cream or whipped cream.