A dessert that’s sure to make your taste buds dance!
- 1 package of peach jelly
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can of Media crema
- 4 packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Half a cup of cold water
- Prepare peach jelly according to package instructions. Once set, cut it into squares and set aside.
- Prepare your mold, suggest you grease it and put it in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest.
- In half a cup of cold water dissolve the 4 envelopes of gelatin and let stand for 8 minutes. Microwave for 45 seconds until completely dissolved.
- In a blender, mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, Media Crema and vanilla.
- While blending, add the dissolved gelatin.
- In your prepared mold, place the peach jelly squares and add the milk mix.
- Let it set for 3 hours.