PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS Batter 1 cup of Fiesta ALL PURPOSE flour 1 tsp Cumin 1 tsp All Ground Pepper 1 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Seasoning Salt 1/2 bottle Mineral Water 1/2 bottle Beer 1 tbs Chicken Bouillon 2 tbs yellow mustard + 2 tbs...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS 1 tbs Liquid shortening 1 cup of frozen corn 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 jalapeños (chopped) 1 red pepper (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp black pepper Warm an iron cast skillet and add the liquid...
SALMON TIMING 10 MINServings 4Ready In: 10 MININGREDIENTS 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces ¼ cup seasoning sauce ¼ cup lime juice 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped 2 tablespoons...