PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
SHRIMP COCKTAIL FM
Enjoy this Lent season with Fiesta!Ingredients: 1 lb cooked shrimp 1/2 onion, finely chopped 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped 1/2 cup orange juice Tomato Juice Salt and Pepper to Taste Lemon to Taste Avocado Hot sauce Directions:Once you have all the ingredients ready,...
A simple and delicious recipe to enjoy any day of the week.Ingredients: 1 cup rice 2 cups chicken broth 3 poblano chiles: roasted, peeled, clean, seeds removed 1/4 onion, finely chopped 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tbsp butter Salt and pepper Cilantro Yellow...
Everyone loves homemade Tuna Empanadas. They're tasty, satisfying and easy to make for Lenten Fridays.Ingredients: 2 Tuna cans, 12 oz each Roma Tomatoes ½ onion 2 Cloves of Garlic 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil 1 Parsley bunch Chicken seasoning powder Salt to taste 2 tbsp....