PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
Snacks are perfect to share with your friends and family and enjoy festive gatherings with great flavors. Try the bean dip, ranch and salsa. You’ll love them!Ingredients: 2 cups Greek yogurt 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon garlic powder 2...
If you are looking to make delicious snacks for any occasion, we give some suggestions: Botana Platter: Potatoes with Cheese, Tostaditas with Chicken and Golden Chicken DobladasIngredients: 6 to 8 flour tortillas 2 Chicken breasts (sliced in butterfly) 1 cup grated...
An easy, quick and delicious recipe for steak tonight: LEMON GARLIC STEAK!Ingredients: 4 1/2-inch-thick top chuck blade steaks 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon paprika optional 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 1 tablespoon olive oil 4-5 garlic gloves...