PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
Easy, Simple and DeliciousIngredients:Tamato Soup 2 Cans of Campbell’s Tomato Soup 2 cans of milk Grilled Cheese Sandwich 6 slices of bread of your choice 9 slices of Kraft cheese 2 Tbsp. of butterPreparation:In a pot warm the contents of 2 cans of Campbell’s Tomato...
Simmered to Perfection: A Hearty Chicken Broth Recipe to Warm Your Soul.Ingredients:▢ 1 Lb. chicken pieces to your liking (breast, thighs, legs, wings). ▢ 8 cups of water ▢ 2 teaspoons salt ▢ ½ medium white onion ▢ 4 peeled garlic cloves ▢ 2 celery stalks, cut into...
Perfect for celebrating the vibrant fiestas patrias, this recipe is a must-try. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage and savor the irresistible combination of tender meat, crunchy tortillas, and the savory salsa verde. Try our flautas ahogadas with salsa...