MEXICAN FRUIT SALAD
TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Mix watermelon, papaya, mango and pineapple here, but you can mix it up to add in your favorites.
Squeeze of lime juice and some chili lime seasoning
¡Prueba nuestras recetas!
SHRIMP COCKTAIL FM
Enjoy this Lent season with Fiesta!Ingredients: 1 lb cooked shrimp 1/2 onion, finely chopped 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped 1/2 cup orange juice Tomato Juice Salt and Pepper to Taste Lemon to Taste Avocado Hot sauce Directions:Once you have all the ingredients ready,...
A simple and delicious recipe to enjoy any day of the week.Ingredients: 1 cup rice 2 cups chicken broth 3 poblano chiles: roasted, peeled, clean, seeds removed 1/4 onion, finely chopped 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tbsp butter Salt and pepper Cilantro Yellow...
Everyone loves homemade Tuna Empanadas. They're tasty, satisfying and easy to make for Lenten Fridays.Ingredients: 2 Tuna cans, 12 oz each Roma Tomatoes ½ onion 2 Cloves of Garlic 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil 1 Parsley bunch Chicken seasoning powder Salt to taste 2 tbsp....