VALID/VÁLIDO 11/3/21 – 11/21/21
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF TEXAS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO RESIDE WITHIN FIFTY (50) MILES OF ANY FIESTA MART SUPERMARKET ONLY.
- HOW TO ENTER:There are two ways to enter THANKSGIVING DINNER (“Sweepstakes”): 1.) ONLINE: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. CST on November 3, 2021, through 11:59 p.m. CST on November 21, 2021, log on to fiestamart.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Limit of one entry per person, household or email address for the duration of the sweepstakes. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. OR 2.) BY MAIL: On a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, hand-print your name, complete address, email address, daytime and evening telephone numbers and favorite Fiesta Mart store location to shop at, and mail to: Fiesta Mart, L.L.C., Thanksgiving Promotion, Attn: Promotions, 5444 Westheimer Road, Suite 101, Houston, TX 77056. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. All entries must be received by November 21, 2021 11:59 p.m. CST. Limit one entry per person, household per day, regardless of method of entry.
- ELIGIBILITY:Open to residents of Texas only, 18 years of age and older as of 3/01/2021 except for employees of Fiesta Mart, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Winners must reside within 50 miles of a Fiesta Mart supermarket location. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES:By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of promotion administrator, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- RANDOM DRAWING:Winners will be selected in a random drawing prior to November 21, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Promotion Parties shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: (5) Thanksgiving dinner valued at $200 . Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Limit one prize per individual/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL RULES:The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the promotion administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phones lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of the prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the promotion administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate at its sole discretion. The Promotion Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- RELEASE & WAIVER:By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
- PUBLICITY:By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that Promotion Parties, anyone acting on behalf of Promotion Parties, or respective licensees, successors or assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU TO BE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED TO RECEIVE FIESTA MART’S NEWSLETTER: By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that you will automatically be registered to receive the Fiesta Mart, LLC newsletter, UNLESS you “opt-out” by selecting the online feature or requesting to “opt-out” of the newsletter in the written entry submission mailed to Fiesta Mart, LLC.
- WINNERS’ LIST:To obtain a copy of the winners’ list or a copy of these official rules, mail your written request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fiesta Mart L.L.C., Thanksgiving Dinner Attn: Promotions, 5444 Westheimer Road, Suite 101, Houston, TX 77056. Requests must be received no later than November 25, 2021.
- DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF TEXAS. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
SPONSORS: Fiesta Mart, L.L.C., Coca-Cola, Dr Pepper, Kraft Heinz, Gamesa and Goya
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of Texas, 18 and over, who reside within fifty (50) miles of a Fiesta Mart supermarket location. Subject to Official Rules, available at https://www.fiestamart.com/TBD/ Ends November 21, 2021. Void where prohibited.
- SOCIAL/DIGITAL: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promotion Parties and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Google.