Updates & news
regarding the COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
We are returning to our REGULAR STORE HOURS starting Sunday, 05/03. Check your preferred store for the latest schedule.
Fiesta Mart Message to Our Valued Customers
Fiesta is closely monitoring developments and tracking information regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are taking proactive measures to support the health and welfare of our customers, employees and the communities where we operate and serve. It’s our highest priority.
These are just some of the steps we’ve taken:
- Social distancing markers and signage throughout the store and at checkout lines
- In-store radio reminders about the importance of social distancing
- Limiting the number of customers in the stores
- Special seniors-only shopping hour
- Closed dining areas and offering take-out only
- Installed plexiglass at checkout stands
- Provided masks & gloves for employees
- Reinforced employee health & safety guidelines, including proper hand-washing & hygiene
- Increased cleaning at high customer touchpoints
- Modified store hours for deep cleaning & restocking at night
- Ongoing cart sanitization and providing sanitizing wipes for carts
Fiesta will continue to monitor developments in connection with the COVID-19 Coronavirus and will continue to follow the guidance provided by the CDC and other governmental authorities.
We remain as always committed to our employees and the people and communities we serve and thank you for being our valued customer.
Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone in our stores.
While shopping, please try to keep social distance between you and other shoppers.
Public Mask Ordinance
Given the recent recommendation of the CDC for the public to wear a face covering while outside, along with new governmental ordinances, a face covering that covers the nose and mouth will be required inside our stores.
External Vendor Workplace Guidelines
- Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave.
- All vendors are expected to wear a mask & gloves
- External equipment must be sanitized
- Everyone must respect the 6-feet social distancing guidelines in the warehouse & sales floor.