Personally Identifiable Information (PII) we collect:
We collect personal identifiable information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection. We collect PII from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Fiesta Mart, L.L.C. through our website.
Here are a few ways we collect your PII:
- Create an account on our website
- Make an online purchase from us
- Create a mobile shopping list
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law
- Request customer service or contact us
- Submit a Fiesta Mart related experience, rating or review or other user-generated content that can be posted on our website.
- Participate in an online promotion, or survey
- Apply for a position at Fiesta Mart, L.L.C.
PII is the information that identifies you or can be reasonably linked to you. The personal information we collect may include but is not restricted to contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and payment information. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns.
Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website,
- if any, and the path you take through our websites.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more
- personalized shopping experience for you.
Use and/or Disclose PII:
We use your PII for functions, such as:
- Fiesta Mart e-newsletter subscriptions
- Notice of special promotions and/or events
- Online ads and coupons
- Customizing your shopping experience
- Verification of payment information
- Surveys and contests
- Employment applications
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of www.FiestaMart.com
Sharing your PII:
We may contract with third parties to perform services on our behalf. For example, we might retain a company to process credit card payments, ship merchandise, distribute emails, process rebates or analyze data. If any of these service providers need access to your personal information, we require them to use it only to perform the services for us. We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it. In addition, we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Fiesta Mart, our employees, or the public.
Access, modify, and/or delete PII
You may at any time review, edit, and/or remove from our database any information we maintain on you by performing that task online or by contacting us directly. The choice is yours,
- You can choose not to provide personal information or only limited information.
- You can choose to subscribe only to certain services offered by Fiesta Mart.
- If you subscribe to the Fiesta Mart e-newsletters or other services, you may choose to unsubscribe at anytime.
Security of PII
All information received is stored in a secure database protected by multiple firewalls and other security measures. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. Please ensure that you log out when using a shared computer. Internally, Fiesta Mart restricts consumer information under our control to those persons who have a need to know such information.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fiesta Mart, L.L.C., its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Please understand that provision of links from Fiesta Mart, L.L.C.’s website to sites located outside of the Fiesta Mart, L.L.C. domain does not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information, or product offered through the linked sites. This Website may be linked to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Fiesta Mart, L.L.C. Fiesta Mart, L.L.C., is not responsible for the content of those sites. Fiesta Mart, L.L.C. is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Fiesta Mart, L.L.C., of those sites.
Respect for Copyrights Including Digital Materials and Software
It is the policy of Fiesta Mart to respect the copyright protections given by federal law to owners of intellectual property, including digital materials and software. It is against Fiesta Mart’s policy for employees, guests, or other users to use Fiesta Mart’s equipment, website or other services to access, use, copy or otherwise reproduce, or make available to others any copyright-protected materials, including digital materials and software, except as permitted under copyright law (especially with respect to “fair use”) or specific license. Fiesta Mart regards violation of this policy as a serious matter, and any such violation is without its consent and is subject to legal or disciplinary action. Pursuant to 37 CFR 201.38, Fiesta Mart has designated the following person to receive notification from copyright owners of claimed infringement of digital materials and software copyright:
Director of Information Systems
Fiesta Mart, L.L.C.
5235 Katy Freeway
Houston Tx 77007
Policy Revisions and Updates